Join Hadeel Amasheh, Owner & Operator of Cookies and Pies, for a one-day hands-on workshop in making a variety of cakes.
Cake making requires an understanding of how ingredients and mixing methods interact. Learning the basics presented in this course will enable you to make an unlimited variety of cakes.
You will learn:
- To understand the function of cake ingredients and how they interact
- The difference between high fat and egg foam mixing methods
- How to prepare a variety of cakes: butter cakes, high-ratio cakes, Genoise, sponge cakes, angel food cakes, chiffon cakes
- How to prepare pans and bake cakes
- How to determine doneness of a cake
- The different cooling methods of cakes
Please register before Wednesday, 15th of March 2017.
Online Registration Form
For more information please contact us:
Tel.: 02 37622116 / 7 / 8 – 010 6552 7567