Egypt Young Chefs Club
The Egypt Young Chefs Club (EYCC) is the youth arm of the Egyptian Chefs Association. Our organization nurtures youthful talent in the food and beverages field and is reputed for its distinctive mission, excellent culinary standards and dedication to promoting continuous improvement in the profession. We aspire to build a community where young professionals will enjoy an open society in which information exchange and networking are the hallmarks of its mission.
To support young Egyptian chefs or Egyptians who wish to work in the food industry and related sectors. EYCC exists to develop their personal and professional skills.
- Promote the profession of chef among young Egyptians and nurture pride in the profession and the ambition to excel.
- Develop respect, team spirit and a readiness to share knowledge and experience among culinary colleagues.
- Provide supplementary training and education for young Egyptians who are working as Young Chefs and wish to pursue a career in the food sector.
- Promote Professional Chef Certification Programs among young Egyptians so they can acquire accredited qualifications that will assist them in developing their own careers.
- Provide guidance and mentorship programs for Young Egyptian Chefs so as to assist them in their careers.
- Create scholarships and internships for Young Egyptian Chefs.
- Promote Egyptian cuisine and products and thus protect Egypt’s food heritage.
- Represent Egypt at Young Chefs competitions, forums and events abroad.
Membership in the Egyptian Young Chefs Club is open to young Egyptians between 16 and 28 years of age. They should be working in the food industry or related sectors or have a love of cooking and be dedicated to maintaining and improving the quality of food preparation in Egypt. Membership is free of charge to those who are already members of the Egyptian Chefs Association.
To enroll: Online Application Form or Download the Form
Egyptian Chefs Association, Cairo office: 02 376 22 116 / 7 / 8 or 0106 552 7567
Red Sea Chefs Chapter: Hurghada office, 065 3615920 or 0102 040 5677