The Egyptian Chefs Association (ECA), established as a non-profit organization in 1997, is dedicated to maintaining and improving culinary standards in Egypt through education, training and professional development of its members.
As a non-political organization, the ECA is an authority and opinion leader on food, representing a national voice on all issues related to the culinary profession.
Hotels, restaurants and other catering establishments have the opportunity to join the association as corporate member in order to benefit from the association’s well-established training and networking services and to be an active member of the fast-growing hotel and catering industry in Egypt.
ECA Corporate Membership Benefits
- Automatic notification of all ECA activities.
- Reduced member registration fee for your staff on ECA workshops and culinary competitions.
- 10% discount on ECA Training on Premises.
- Reduced member price on all ECA merchandise and training materials.
- Recognition of ECA corporate membership in Chef’s Corner magazine and on ECA website.
- Complimentary copies of the ECA Chef’s Corner magazine every three months.
- Free announcement of kitchen promotions and other news in ECA Publications.
- 5% discount on book purchases at the ECA Bookstore.
- Networking opportunity among members of the culinary profession and the hospitality industry.
- Free on-line recruitment service on ECA website.
Corporate Membership Fees
Corporate members will be classified according to the size of their kitchen crew.
Size of Kitchen Crew
|100 or more||LE 2000|
|21 – 99||LE 1500|
|20 or less||LE 1000|
An initial fee for corporate membership applies as follows: LE 250 for the establishments classified under Small category; and LE 500 for Large an Medium categories. This fee is to be paid only once, upon joining the ECA as corporate member.
Note: In case a hotel or restaurant chain wishes to join as ECA Corporate Member, then all chefs employed by the chain should be counted under “Size of Kitchen Crew”.