Training Workshop 26 – 28 June'12
The Egyptian Chefs Association is organizing a 3-day training workshop on "Professional Menu Planning & Menu Engineering" in Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort.
The 3-day intensive training workshop is addressed to those working in food operations on supervisory level in charge of menu compositions. All chefs and F & B operators needing a good understanding on how to compose a balanced menu also in relation to food costing and pricing will find this workshop worthwhile attending.
The structure of the workshop will cover the following topics:
- Key Factors & Characteristics of Menu Planning
- Balance & Composition of a Menu
- Nutritional Values & Balanced Diet
- Recipe Costing; Standardized Recipes & Yield Test
- Menu Item Sales Forecasting & Analysis
- Descriptive Menu Terminology & Design of Menu
Participants will receive certification upon completing the test at the end of workshop successfully. Student manuals and tests are bilingual English and Arabic.
Registration fee is LE 450 for ECA-members and LE 600 for non-members. Please register before Wednesday 20 June by faxing the ECA on 02 37622116 / 7 / 8 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Registration Form