On the occasion of Ramadan, the ECA is organizing an Oriental Sweets workshop to dazzle your guests. The instructor is the talented Chef Abdel Moneim Ghoneim, Ex. Pastry Chef at Al Masa Cairo Hotel & Senior ECA Member. The two-day workshop will be held on 9-10 July in Cairo.
Recipes covered include:
- Mango Konafa
- Rolled Konafa Tartelets with Nuts
- Basbousa with Nuts
- Basbousa with Chocolate
- Coconut Roll with Pistachios
- Othmani Konafa with Nuts
- Ma'amoul (Semolina Cookies filled with Dates)
- Syrian Ravani (Orange Syrup Cake)
- Romoush El Set (Cookies with Syrup)
LE 350 ECA Members, LE 500 Non-members.
Join us, by emailing email@example.com
, to learn all the tricks of the trade for making the tastiest Oriental Sweets ever!